Galvanized wire is made of high quality low carbon steel rod processing, is made of high quality low carbon steel, after drawing molding, pickling rust removal, high temperature annealing, hot dip galvanizing. Cooling and other processes from the process. Galvanized wire is divided into hot galvanized wire and cold galvanized wire (electric galvanized wire). Galvanized wire in the selection process should pay attention to what common sense need to pay attention to it?
Hot dip galvanized wire
1. Hot dip galvanizing wire: hot dip galvanizing is dipped in molten zinc by heating. The production speed is fast, the coating is thick but uneven. The minimum thickness allowed by the market is 45 microns, and the maximum is more than 300 microns. Dark color, zinc consumption metal, and the matrix metal formation of infiltration layer, good corrosion resistance, outdoor environment hot dip galvanizing can be maintained for decades.
2. Electric galvanizing wire: cold galvanizing (electric galvanizing) is in the electroplating tank through the unidirectional current to make zinc gradually plated on the metal surface, the production speed is slow, the coating is uniform, the thickness is thin, usually only 3-15 micron, the appearance of bright, poor corrosion resistance, generally a few months will rust.
3. Galvanizing to wire drawing
4. Galvanized wire production process: galvanized wire is made of high quality low carbon steel wire processing, is made of high quality low carbon steel, after drawing molding, pickling rust removal, high temperature annealing, hot galvanized. Cooling and other technological processes.
5. Galvanized wire production process: low carbon steel wire inspection – surface treatment – cleaning – pickling – acid – solvent leaching – drying – hot dipping – zinc removal – cooling, purification – cleaning – self-inspection and refurbishing – finished product inspection
6. Characteristics of galvanized wire: galvanized wire has good toughness and elasticity, the highest amount of zinc can reach 300 grams/square meter. It has the characteristics of thick galvanized layer and strong corrosion resistance.
7. Scope of use: galvanized wire is widely used in construction, handicrafts, wire mesh, highway guardrail, product packaging and daily civil and other fields.
8. Calculation of tensile strength of galvanized wire: steel wire cross-sectional area = square diameter *0.7854mm2 steel wire breaking tension Newton (N)/cross-sectional area mm2= strength MPa
Post time: Apr-07-2021